Students who accept a confirmed registration acknowledge that they are able attend their scheduled test session. Our no refund policy applies if a student does the practice assessment is cleared to test, but does not attend remote test session.
Student confirm they have access to the following:
• Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
• Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
• Desktop or laptop computer (no iPads, tablets or phones are to be used) & fully charged
• Google Chrome is installed and also updated. You will not be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser.
• A school or government-issued ID card available for tester validation.
• A well-lit, quiet space to take the assessment.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.